IPL / laser hair removal, although a simple process, requires proper skincare of the treated area. Generally, some recovery time is required for the IPL / laser hair removal procedure.
People can usually return to normal activities immediately after treatment. However, it's important to take the time to follow the recommended follow-up guidelines to protect yourself from potential complications and reduce potential discomfort. To know more about ipl laser visit https://strip.com.hk/laser/.
Image Source: Google
1. Immediately after the treatment with IPL / laser hair removal, there should be redness and swelling in the treatment area, which can last up to 2 hours or more. Some doctors recommend aloe vera gel or other post-sun treatments.
2. Make-up can be used after IPL / laser hair removal treatment unless there are epidermal blisters. It is advisable to use new makeup to reduce the chance of infection. Make sure you have a nourishing cream under your makeup. In fact, apply the moisturizer as often and liberally on the treated area. Any humidifier without alpha hydroxy acid will work.
3. Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of dark or bright spots appearing for 1 month. Use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher during treatment.
4. Avoid scratching the treated body areas. Do not use other hair elimination processes or products on the body area treated during the IPL / laser hair removal procedure as this will prevent you from getting the best results.
5. You can take a shower and use soap, deodorant and more after the IPL / laser hair removal procedure. The treated area can be washed gently with a mild soap.