Getting Visas for Family Members With The Help Of A Visa Lawyer

Filing an immigrant visa petition at United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is possible. This document is completed on behalf of the person you want to bring over. This document must be signed by you and the person you wish to bring over.

After your petition has been approved, the government will determine whether there are visas available for your family member during that year. There are a limited number of visas that can be granted each year for different work categories. You can hire dedicated attorneys for non-immigrant visas from Milovic Law Firm.

Image Source: Google

You may need to re-petition next year if you do not have a visa available. If your relative is currently living in the U.S. you can apply for a change to lawful permanent residence after your visa number has been issued. This change will require certain documentation, such as a copy of the medical exam and a police certificate. 

Before you submit your application, make sure that all documents are in order. An immigration lawyer may need to review them. To complete the visa application, a relative who is not in the U.S. must visit the consulate. Your relative's application could be denied for many reasons. One reason is that they were convicted of a serious crime. 

To determine your options, speak to a visa lawyer if this is the case. Call today to speak with visa lawyers. It is a good idea to do your research before you hire a lawyer who has experience, dedication, understanding and a great track record. Either call or send an email, depending on your preference.